An amazing global high-tech company is looking for a strong SW and System architect, that will build the architecture and the design of an event-driven platform, a person with passion and deep understanding of the current software world, as well as passion to research new technologies.
The skills you will need to succeed:
• 6-10 years' experience of software product development roles.
• 5+ working years' experience as a Principal Engineer, Senior Architect, or Distinguished Engineer in complex cloud-based global organizations.
• Strong understanding and experience in microservices based architecture, multi-tenant infrastructures, event-driven/reactive programming and service choreography, data management, and analysis.
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and processes in a Hybrid environment (Data Center and Cloud).
• Experience as a SaaS/PaaS architect with strong hands-on cloud technologies understanding, including Event Grid, Kubernetes, Security, non-functional elements, DBs, and other cloud technologies and services. Acquaintance with contemporary open source and cloud ecosystem in general, integration methodologies and implementation.